After playing around with the new system for a month or so now, I have a few suggestions to increase the chances of creating a successful experience for both Gamemaster and Player.
- SORT AND LIST feature. This was beautiful in the old system. From the student list I could sort by HP, AP, XP, GP. It was easy to quickly make decisions because there were bars showing me how full the stats on a student was. Now, the only other visual choice I have than the student icons, is the list view that is separated by team. There is no option to sort or view my class as a full list without teams. Also, the numbers for crystals and health are certainly not as useful as a bar graph that can easily be seen.
- HEALTH on student icon. The level and number of crystals are shown on each individual student's icon from the main screen, but not health...? It is always one of my main concerns and most days before class, I would scroll through the class list to see who was in danger of falling in battle. I don't have a quick way of knowing now. I have to click on their profile to see it. Or, go to the team list and try to find them that way. Lots of steps. And time. Yikes.
- SELECT MULTIPLE toggle. In order to select multiple students, one must click "select multiple" and then scroll through and select. Seems like it would be easier to just have the selection button accessible on all student icons from the get-go rather than having an extra click to make sure you will be selecting multiple students.
- RANDOM EVENTS import. When creating my classes, I create one class, and then spend quite a few hours creating new events and deleting ones I don't care for. When importing random events from class #1 to class #2, it doesn't overwrite the existing ones in class #2. Soo...I get doubles of the original defaults, and the ones I deleted from class #1 still exist in class #2.
- TEAM VIEW on student end. Students are able to see their character, but in the previous system they could see their teammates behind them...this is not an option any longer. So, to see what their teammates look like, they have to go to the player list and then click on their teammate's profile. Seems like if they wanted to show off their avatar, it should be easier to access?
Thanks for your consideration!