We have some new features to announce!
Let’s break it down into categories because there’s a lot to go over!
- Admins can now add teachers and labels via a CSV file
- The School Climate Index gives you an overview of how your school is doing and how it compares to the previous period
- The Classcraft Engagement Index indicates how much and how well students and teachers at your school use Classcraft, as well as how reliable the School Climate Index is
- We also provide takeaways, key areas to review for possible improvement.
- We now offer a single sign-on (SSO) option on mobile for Clever users
- We have a great new integration with LRNG, which offers rewards to students using Experience Points (XP) whenever they unlock badges. Learn more in our help article: LRNG
- There are also improvements to Quests for easier integration with Google Classroom assignments
- We’ve updated the look of the teacher dashboard
- We’ve made improvements to adding students to your class
- Boss Battle Sharing is now live! Using the same sharing features as Quests sharing, with the added benefit of being able to review your questions before sharing!
- We added a new section to our Game Customizations forum to allow you to share ideas!
- Be sure to check out our new demo class with preprepared customizations that are relevant to your school level and teaching goals (eg., PBIS, SEL). These can then be imported into teachers’ real classes!
- Brand new teachers will now have access to our new introduction Quest to help guide them on getting started.
- New notifications for students on the mobile app (pet training and leveling up — same as on desktop!)
- Students can now submit assignments in Quests on mobile!
- Mobile app updates — improved performance, navigation, and Messaging features
- New application program interface (API) and Developer Center
- We launched the Quests Marketplace, a place for teachers to share and import Quests based on subject matter— You can submit your Quests here
- Adjustments to make the Quests interface more user-friendly
- Updated Konami Code
As you can see, we’ve been very busy making lots of changes and improvements, and you can be sure there will be more to come throughout the year!
As always, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, feedback, or feature requests.
Thanks, and Happy Back to School 2018!
The Classcraft Team