We hope this finds you well as you wind down the 2017-2018 school year and move into summer preparation mode. As you may have noticed, there are a ton of new changes in Classcraft, and here’s your breakdown!
We overhauled the add students interface! You can still add your students while setting up your class or from your "Configure class" page by clicking on the green “Add Students” button.
Quality of Life
Students are now rewarded with a special pop-up and animation each time they level up!
A lot of new changes have come to Quests this time around!
- You can now find the new Quest of the Month and Quest of the Week in your Teacher Dashboard.
- A new free quest is now available to all teachers, highlighting our collaboration with the Discovery Educator Network.
- There’s a whole new way to enable assignments, which you can now do in the objective settings (“Gear Icon”).
- Students can now submit their assignment in rich text, directly in a quest objective.
- Improved feedback management system for sharing your feedback with students on specific objectives.
- The Progress Center user interface for both teachers and students has been streamlined.
- Importing quests has been improved, allowing teachers to sign up or create a new class through a shared quest link.
Do you have an awesome quest you would love to share with the community? Think it can be featured for the Quest of the Week or even Quest of the Month? You can now submit your epic quests here: www.classcraft.com/lp/qom/.
Classcraft Mobile App
Navigating the app is now easier than ever! The new horizontal navigation bar allows you to seamlessly switch between pages (Players, Class Tools, Game Feed, etc.), without ever losing what was open on the previous tab. Clicking on an open tab will land you to exactly where you left off.
Finally, our research page has received a brand new look. Check it out at www.classcraft.com/research!
If you think your school would be interested in using Classcraft, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments.
The Classcraft Team