Share your Powers ideas here!
We’ve collected ideas from various teachers for behavior presets for XP, HP, and GP. Share your ideas here!
Keep in mind, you can also share and import presets using the Share Settings feature.
- I looked at what students often asked for in class anyway. They often bug me for extension, for example. … Now all character classes have an extension power and it's set up to be one of the first to get. - Laura Trauth
- Time Warp - The Mage can choose a team member to gain an extra day to complete their assignment. The Mage will also gain 50 XP. Costs 20 AP and is collaborative. - Victoria Bradbury
- Time Warp: The team member with the lowest score on the most recent exam, may make corrections after school for an improved score.
Collaborative: Yes - Matthew Amoroso
- I am revamping Favor of the Gods this year. … think I'm going to change it to "Healers may ask the answer to 1 question on a test.” - Hali Denenberg
- I've actually included one power in each tree that triggers another random event to roll in class. Students love being able to trigger the random events with a power. - Dan Koch
- At the request of my students, I have changed Teleport to "Mage can teleport to the teacher's desk for one class period." My students love it. An added bonus (if you want to look at it that way) is that I have to keep my desk organized...so the mess can't pile up! - Melissa McClain
Now, Summon Familiar
A teammate helps answer a question during a Boss Battle
5 AP - Isaac Sargent
- For Frontal Assault, I have it as a student is allowed to submit a homework assignment or lab report one day late. It must be used in the first 5 minutes of class that the assignment is due.
I also used Mage Circle as allowing the team to work together on a quiz. - Peter Diehl
- The Classcraft Team