Just to boost these - a couple of the ideas I saw frequently on the old boards:
- A way to ghost "fallen" students until they serve their sentences so they can't use their powers and don't gain AP or HP
- A way to have gear have a small in-game effect (slight bonus vs. HP loss or in boss battle damage)
- Boss battles that students could play on their own
- I know a lot of people have asked for changes to the "game effect" powers like heal, etc. And that would doubtless take a lot of programming. But perhaps just allowing us to change the number of AP a power uses! I want my mages to be able to use Mana Transfer and still have some AP left for other things. so I raise their base AP, but then they /look/ unbalanced to the other students.
- Alternatively, a way to change recovery rates by character class (so mages could get more AP back every day, Warriors more Health, or whatever the teacher wanted to set!