Adding and managing administrators
Only district administrators can add and manage administrators!
To start, click Administrators in the sidebar navigation of your District Dashboard. Here, you can see a list of all the district and school administrators, starting with the district administrators. On the list, their name and email address are displayed.
The school administrators are displayed below, their name and the school they're assigned to displayed on the list.
Learn more about:
To view more information, click on any administrator's name. On the righthand side of the screen, the following information is displayed:
- The administrator's first and last names
- Their email address
- Their phone number (if any)
- The name of their school or district
When selecting a school administrator, a username (that they can use to log in) and password fields are also displayed. You can edit all the fields of a school administrator's information but can't edit any information for district administrators.
Adding a school administrator
You can only manually add school administrator. If a district administrator is missing, please contact your Classcraft Account Executive so they can assist you with this.
To add a school administrator, click the purple Add admin button, then:
- Enter the administrator’s email address
- Enter their first and last names
- Select the school they’ll be an administrator for — if you can’t find the school you’re looking for, ask your Account Executive to add it to the list!
When you’re done, click the Add school admin button. They’ll receive an email asking them to complete their account setup.
Removing a school administrator
You can remove a school administrator from your district by viewing their detailed information. To do so:
- Click the ... button beside their name on the righthand side panel
- Select Remove
- Check the checkbox to confirm that you understand that the administrator will no longer be able to sign in
- Click Remove to confirm your action