Setting up your account
Welcome to Classcraft!
Before you can start playing, your school administrator will create an account for you. When they're done, you'll receive an email from Classcraft asking you to select a password.
If you don't receive that email, the person responsible for implementing Classcraft should be able to verify that the correct email address is linked to your account.
As long as your school is not done setting up, you won't be able to access all the features but you can still choose your password and set up your account now!
- Click the Choose my password button in the email
- Select a password for your account
- Click Start playing to access your dashboard
As long as your school administration doesn't officially invite you to create your account, you won’t be able to create new classes. It's a great moment to get familiar with the interface and to explore your home page and the demo class.
When your administrator is done setting up, you’ll receive an email from Classcraft to inform you that your school’s ready to play. Click the Go to dashboard button to begin!
If you didn’t set up your account already, you can look for the “Welcome” email to choose a password. You can also select a password from the login screen:
- Go to https://accounts.classcraft.com/login
- Click on Username or email
- Click on Forgot password?
- Input the email address where you receive Classcraft emails
- Click on Confirm
You should receive a Reset password email. If you didn't, check with your administrator to make sure they used the correct email address.
After creating your account and choosing your password, you can view your profile. Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner and select My profile to:
- Select the name your students will see
- Upload a profile picture
- Select your account language
- Change your password
- Link your account to Google, Microsoft, Clever, ClassLink, Twitter, Apple, or Facebook