Setting up your account
Your account needs to be created by your school or district administrator before you can join Classcraft as a teacher. If you didn't receive an email from us inviting you to select a password, check with the person responsible for implementing Classcraft at your school.
You can choose your password right now or do it later when your school's setup is complete!
If you want to get started now:
- Click the “Choose my Password” button in the email
- Select a password for your account
- Click “Start Playing” to access your Teacher Dashboard
When your administrator is done with their setup, you’ll receive an email from Classcraft to inform you that your school’s ready to play. Click on the “Go to Dashboard” button to start.
If you didn’t set up your account already, you can look for the “Welcome” email to choose a password. You can also select a password from the login screen:
- Go to https://accounts.classcraft.com/login
- Click on “Username or Email”
- Click on “Forgot Password?”
- Input the email address where you receive Classcraft emails
- Click on “Confirm”
You should receive a “Reset Password” in the inbox of the email address you provided. If you didn't, check with your administrator to make sure they used the correct email address.
After creating your account and choosing your password, you can view your profile. Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner and select “My Profile.” Here, you can:
- Select the name your students will see
- Upload a profile picture
- Select your account language
- Change your password
- Link your accounts to Google, Microsoft, Clever, ClassLink, Twitter, or Facebook