Sending and viewing kudos
Kudos are a fun way to thank or praise students in your class. Want to highlight someone’s behavior? Send them a kudos!
Sending a kudos
Sending a kudos is easy!
- Click on the Kudos flower icon on the sidebar
- Click on the purple Send Kudos button in the top right corner
- Decide who you want to send your kudos to: A single student? Several students? A whole team? Select Student(s) or Team, then pick the recipientBea
- Pick the type of kudos you want to send:
- Great Job
- Thank You
- Totally Awesome
- Very Happy
- Write a meaningful message for your classmate(s)
Make your kudos extra special by formatting your text and including a picture, link, or video! Beware, though! Your teacher needs to approve a kudos before your classmates can see it so be careful when you write it.
If you want to see what your kudos will look like on the Class Wall, click on Preview. When you’re ready, click on Submit to send your kudos to your teacher.
Your teacher needs to approve your kudos before your whole class can see it. They may ask you to review your kudos or even delete it.
If your teacher wants you to make some changes to a kudos, you’ll get a message explaining what you need to review, and the kudos will appear in the Needs review section of your outbox.
Click on a kudos that needs review to edit it. When you’re done, submit it again.
To view your class’ kudos:
- Click on the Kudos flower icon in the side bar and
- Select the Class Wall tab
You can filter the class wall to see only the kudos you received, or to see the ones that were sent this month or this week. Click on any filter to apply it immediately.
To view the kudos you sent but that don't appear on your Class Wall yet, click on Outbox and scroll to the Sent section.