How can I make my quests visible?
From My Library
To make your quest visible from My Library, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner
- Select “My Library”
- Select a quest (you can filter by class)
- Click on “Hidden” to toggle the quest to be visible in a specific class
From the Quest Map
To make your quest visible from the quest map, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your Google Classroom setup is complete (if applicable)
- Open your quest in the class where you want to make it visible
- Click on the “Quest Is Hidden” button in the lower left corner
- Click on “Make visible” to confirm
What can prevent me from making my quest visible?
There are two reasons you may have trouble making a class visible.
Incomplete Google Classroom setup:
In this case, proceed to My Library and complete the Google Classroom setup for the quest in your class. A quest can’t be made visible before this setup is complete.
Too many objectives (Free accounts only):
If your quest has more than six objectives, you won’t be able to make it visible to students. In this case, you can remove objectives from your quest or consider upgrading your account to Premium.