Using Quests with a free account
When logged in to a free Classcraft account, you can now create, import, and play quests with your students after completing your class setup. Here are the types of quests you have access to:
With your free account, you can create as many quests as you want in your classes. You may also import any quest from the Marketplace. The quests you create can have as many objectives as you wish and can use branching paths, Google Classroom, and Self-Paced options as you see fit.
However, you won’t be able to make a quest visible to your students if it has more than six objectives. Learn more about making quests visible here. You can play quests with unlimited objectives on the Premium version.
With Story Mode, the Classcraft team invites you and your students to take part in a narrative journey within the Classcraft universe. Story Mode quests are supplemented with illustrations and videos that help keep students engaged with the story.
Each episode is comprised of three quests with six objectives (including an introduction and conclusion). You can use them on a free account without having to remove objectives or split quests apart. All you need to do is add your content to create tasks for your students to complete before making them visible.
Intrigued? Check out the trailer for Season 1!
To learn more about Story Mode:
Learn more about Quests here:
- Creating a quest
- Adding lesson objectives to your map
- Using the Assignments feature
- Integrating Google Classroom assignments
- Enabling Self-Paced Progress for students
- Creating and differentiating paths
- Accessing and using the Progress Center
- Sharing your quests with other teachers
- Quests Marketplace – Submission guidelines
- Quests Marketplace – Submitting quests to the Marketplace