What payment options can I use to purchase Classcraft?
You can purchase Premium in the game via your account profile. Two Premium plans are available and can be purchased with a credit card or a debit credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express):
- Monthly: This plan charges your credit card automatically each month on the same date.
- Yearly: This plan is for 12 months, paid upfront. You can also set up your plan so your subscription renews automatically at the end of the year.
You can change or cancel your plan via your account profile at any time. Any change made will be effective at the end of your current billing period.
If you’re paying with a debit credit card and notice that the payment is not going through, contact your bank to ask them to allow the transaction. Some transactions may be blocked by banking institutions because the transaction is processed from Canada.
Yearly licenses can also be purchased on the Classcraft Store by credit card or PayPal.
Alternatively, if you want your school to pay for your license, you can ask your administration to contact email@example.com to ask about Purchase Orders.
More options are available for school licenses. Visit our Districts page to learn more.
Additionally, here are two options that could help you obtain Classcraft's Premium features at a discount:
- Learn how you can leverage the power of your community and fundraise Premium with PledgeCents.
- Try our referral program to earn free Premium months.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with our Premium plan:
- Class Tools (timer, stopwatch, class volume measuring tool, etc.)
- Quests with 7+ objectives (personalized, self-paced learning adventures for students)
- Boss Battles (formative review sessions for the whole class)
- Grade Converter (for converting grades into XP, GP, or HP)
- Analytics (for insights into student performance and your class average)
- And lots more!