Common questions when getting started What are some common issues when connecting to Classcraft? Why can't I use class codes and how can students join my class? How does Multi-Class work in the new experience? What does “Begin Setup” on my Teacher Dashboard mean? How do I add students from a spreadsheet or text document? Can I change a student's character class and appearance? How can I leverage the team aspect of Classcraft to its fullest potential? How can I make sure students fulfill their pledges after they fall? How can I minimize the time Classcraft is taking from teaching?
What if my student entered the wrong student code?
If your student entered another student's code to sign up for the game:
- Have the student who entered the wrong code sign out of the game on all devices
- Remove them from your class in your class settings
- Add your student as a new student by clicking Add student and typing their first and last names only
- Give them the new student code as it appears in your Student list
- They can then use this code to sign up for the game as a student
If you're part of a school or district license, contact your administrator so they can fix this issue for you as you can't manually add students to your classes.