Common questions when getting started What are some common issues when connecting to Classcraft? How does Multi-Class work in the new experience? What does “Begin Setup” on my Teacher Dashboard mean? What’s the Proactive mode? How do I add students from a spreadsheet or text document? Can I change a student's character class and appearance? How can I leverage the team aspect of Classcraft to its fullest potential? How can I make sure students fulfill their pledges after they fall? How can I minimize the time Classcraft is taking from teaching?
How do I change my account and class language?
To change the language of your whole account (and classes that match your account language):
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
- Select My profile In the Profile info section
- Pick your accountwide language
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save to confirm
You may need for one class to have a different language from your account's. You can do this:
- When you create a class, in the Advanced settings
- After creating a class, in your class settings under Interface
Note: If you want your class language to match your account's, select the "Teacher language" option in the dropdown.