You can import students and their characters from your own classes or other teachers' classes:
- Go to your "Students" list in your class settings and then click the green “Add Students” button.
Note: If the student is in your Google Classroom, you may import them using the "Google Classroom" button.
- Now click the “Student Database” button on the right. Select any students you wish to import into your own classes.
- Click the green "Add Students" button to proceed.
- For each student, choose an option: either "Archive character" or "Connect using Multi-Class."
Choose "Archive character" if you wish to create brand-new characters for them. This will archive their old character in all classes.
Choose "Connect using Multi-Class" if you'd like to have the student play with their same, existing character in your class.
Note: Importing students does not remove them from other classes. To remove a student from a class, click the pencil button across from their name in your "Students" list in the class settings. Then click the red "remove student" button.
Learn more about Multi-Class and Teacher Connect here:
- Teacher Connect - Connecting with other teachers
- Multi-Class - Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class - Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Multi-Class - Importing customizations from other classes
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?