Stopwatch (The Forest Run)
The Stopwatch, also known as the Forest Run, counts time for any in-class activity.
Setting up the stopwatch
Whenever you need a classic timer:
- Click the Play button of your class
- Click the Class Tools (toolbox) icon in the sidebar navigation
- Click the Stopwatch icon
- Click Start to begin the timer!
Running the stopwatch
The timer until it's run its course. At any time you can:
- Pause the stopwatch to put it on hold
- Reset the stopwatch to return to the setup screen
- Click Finish to reward students
At any point, you can navigate away from the stopwatch screen as long as you remain in the same class. The stopwatch will appear as a banner at the top of your game screen so you can keep track of time and click Finish anytime.
When you finish the activity, decide if you want to reward:
- Students, which redirects you to your student list where you can select the student or students you want to reward
- Teams, which redirects you to your team list where you can select a team to reward