* Teacher Connect and Multi-Class are only available with school licenses. Learn more here.
When a student is playing in more than one class using the same character, their level caps (the amount of XP needed to level up) and other stats will change. Max HP and AP levels for the different characters will also be locked. (You can read more about why stats become locked here.)
A student’s level cap will increase so that it’s the total sum of all level caps in the classes they’re playing in. For example, if a student is playing in both Algebra and Social Studies, and the level cap in each class is set to 1,000 XP, then the student’s new level cap will become 2,000 XP. (The same thing will happen with their HP and AP regen rates.)
When their level cap changes due to Multi-Class, the amount of XP they have accumulated changes as well to remain proportional to their current level. If a student had gained 500 XP with a 1000 XP level cap, their points will rise to 1000 XP when their level cap becomes 2000 XP.
Learn more about Multi-Class and Teacher Connect here:
- Teacher Connect - Connecting with other teachers
- Multi-Class - Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Multi-Class - Importing students and their characters from other classes
- Multi-Class - Importing customizations from other classes
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?