Teacher Connect – Syncing your account with another teacher’s (Free and Premium)
You can sync with other teachers who are playing Classcraft by using Teacher Connect. When you connect with another teacher you can share students (who use the same character in all of their classes). A student playing in multiple classes becomes Multi-Class.
Teacher Connect is a two-way link: if you connect to another teacher, they’ll automatically be connected to you and vice versa.
Note: The “Teacher Connect” and “Add a Teacher” options are disabled on accounts using a school or district license.
Learn more about:
- Finding and giving your Teacher Connect ID to another teacher
- Using another Teacher’s ID to connect with them
To retrieve your Teacher-Connect ID:
- Click on your profile image in the top right of your game screen and select "My Profile" or go to game.classcraft.com/profile.
- Click "Access Your Teacher Connect ID" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Confirm your password. If you created your Classcraft account using another service, such as Google, your password may not work. If that's the case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the button to copy your ID and give the link to the teacher(s) you want to connect with. They can use it on their account so you two become connected.
If you think your ID has been compromised (eg., if it has been shared with students), you can use the "Reset ID" button to generate a new code.
- Click on “Click to Copy” to copy your ID to your clipboard and send it to the teachers you want to connect with.
Once you have another teacher’s Teacher Connect ID:
- On your Teacher Dashboard, click on your profile image in the top right corner to open the menu and select "Teacher Connect" or navigate to game.classcraft.com/teacher-connect.
- Click the green "Add a Teacher" button in the top right of the screen.
- In the “Teacher Connect ID” box, enter the Teacher Connect ID of the teacher you want to link your account to. Then click the green "Connect" button. You will be automatically connected.
You can remove the connection to another teacher at any time by clicking "unlink" under their name.