Teacher Connect – Connecting with other teachers
You can sync with other teachers playing Classcraft by using Teacher Connect. If your whole school is playing Classcraft, you won’t need Teacher Connect because you’ll be automatically connected to all the teachers in your school. Therefore, the Teacher Connect function will be disabled on your account.
Teacher Connect enables you to share students across classes (on a pick-and-choose basis). Learn more about:
- Retrieving your Teacher connect ID
- Linking accounts with a Teacher Connect ID
- Connecting to other teachers under a school license
Retrieving your Teacher Connect ID
Whether you're using Classcraft's Free or Premium version, you can connect with other teachers playing the game. To do this, you’ll need to have their Teacher Connect ID. You may also provide the other teacher your own Teacher Connect ID as the link goes both way. To retrieve your Teacher Connect ID:
- Click on your profile image in the top right of your game screen and select "My Profile" or go to game.classcraft.com/profile.
- Click "Access Your Teacher Connect ID" on the lefthand side of the screen.
- Click the button to copy your ID and share it with whomever you want to connect with. (You might be asked to confirm your password beforehand.) If you think your ID has been compromised (eg., if it has been shared with students), you can use the "Reset ID" button to generate a new code.
Linking accounts with a Teacher Connect ID
Once you have another teacher’s Teacher Connect ID:
- Click on your profile image in the top right of their game screen and select "Teacher Connect" or visit game.classcraft.com/teacher-connect.
- Click the green "Add a Teacher" button in the top right of the screen.
- In the “Teacher Connect ID” box, enter the Teacher Connect ID of the teacher you want to link your account to. Then click the green "Connect" button. You will be automatically connected.
At any time, you can disconnect from them by clicking "unlink" under their name.
Connecting to other teachers under a school license
If your institution is using a school license, you can easily sync with other teachers playing Classcraft at your school. When you add students to your class, you can add them directly from the school roster, which is a list of students that your administrator has prepared.
Note that the “Teacher Connect” and “Add a Teacher” options will be disabled on your account since you’re already connected to all the teachers at your school.
Learn more about Multi-Class
You can share students across your own classes or with other teachers via your class settings:
To learn more about the HP Regen, AP Regen, and Level Cap Influence (shown on the main Teacher Connect screen) and how they affect students playing in more than one class, read more here:
- Multi-Class and Teacher Connect – Overview
- Multi-Class – Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class – Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?