You can sync with other teachers playing Classcraft by using Teacher Connect. If your whole school is playing Classcraft, you’ll be automatically connected to all the teachers in your school. In such a case, the Teacher Connect function will be disabled on your account.
Teacher Connect enables you to share students across classes (on a pick-and-choose basis). Learn more about:
- Connecting to other teachers using a Teacher Connect ID
- Connecting to other teachers under a school license
Connecting to other teachers using a Teacher Connect ID
Whether you're using Classcraft's Free or Premium version, you can connect with other teachers playing the game.
- Click on your profile image in the top right of your game screen and select "My Profile." Alternatively, you can go directly to game.classcraft.com/profile.
- On the lefthand side of the screen, click "Access Your Teacher Connect ID." Click the button to copy your ID and share it with whomever you want to connect with. (You might be asked to confirm your password beforehand.) If you think your ID has been compromised (eg., if it has been shared with students), you can use the "Reset ID" button to generate a new code.
- Direct the other teacher to:
- Click on their profile image in the top right of their game screen and select "Teacher Connect." Alternatively, they can go directly to game.classcraft.com/teacher-connect.
- Click the green "Add a Teacher" button in the top right of the screen.
- Enter the Teacher Connect ID that you gave them in Step 2 in the "Teacher Connect ID" box, then click the green "Connect" button. You will be automatically connected.
At any time, you can disconnect from them by clicking "unlink" under their name.
Connecting to other teachers under a school license
If your institution is using a school license, you can easily sync with other teachers playing Classcraft at your school. When you add students to your class, you can add them directly from the school roster, which is a list of students that your administrator has prepared. Also, the “Teacher Connect” and “Add a Teacher” options will be disabled on your account.
Learn more about Multi-Class
You can share students via your class settings:
To learn more about the HP Regen, AP Regen, and Level Cap Influence (shown on the main Teacher Connect screen) and how they affect students playing in more than one class, read more here:
- Multi-Class and Teacher Connect – Overview
- Multi-Class – Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class – Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?