Multi-Class enables students to play in multiple classes with the same character and account. The student's progress (levels, XP, etc.) carries over from one class to another. This creates a consistent experience across students’ school day and provides a more comprehensive record of their behavioral and academic progress.
A student is considered active in Multi-Class if they're playing in more than one class with the same character — whether they're playing under a single teacher or more than one teacher.
Teachers can use the Teacher Connect feature to sync with one another in the game. This enables them to share students across each other's classes (on a pick-and-choose basis).
To view which students are playing in more than one class, access your class settings in one of two ways:
- On your teacher homepage, hover your mouse cursor over the circular bubble () next to your class and click on “Settings.”
- On the game dashboard, click the gear icon () in the bottom left corner. This will take you to your settings for the class that you're currently playing with.
Then go to the “Multi-Class” section of your settings.
In the Multi-Class table, columns show all the other classes in which your students appear, as well as the teacher’s name, email address, and basic game rules (level cap and HP and AP regen). Rows show your students and their personal level cap and HP and AP regen, which can vary for each student based on their teachers’ total settings. Hover over any student to highlight their information, and click on the green “+” icon for an overview of all their classes.
Note: You can use the search bar at the top to display a specific student's information. You can also have the table show only Multi-Class students or all students.
Learn more about Multi-Class and Teacher Connect:
- Teacher Connect – Connecting with other teachers
- Multi-Class – Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class – Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Multi-Class – Importing students and their characters from other classes
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?