Multi-Class enables students to play in multiple classes with the same character and account. The student's progress (levels, XP, etc.) carries over from one class to another.
In other words, a student is considered active in Multi-Class if they're playing in more than one class with the same character — whether they're playing under a single teacher or more than one teacher.
Teachers can use the Teacher Connect feature to sync with each other in the game. This enables them to share students and/or game customizations across each other's classes (on a pick-and-choose basis).
Learn more about Multi-Class and Teacher Connect:
- Teacher Connect - Connecting with other teachers
- Multi-Class - Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class - Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Multi-Class - Importing students and their characters from other classes
- Multi-Class - Importing customizations from other classes
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?