* Teacher Connect and Multi-Class are only available with school licenses. Learn more here.
Multi-Class enables students to play in multiple classes with the same character and account. The student's progress (levels, XP, etc.) carries over from one class to another.
In other words, a student is considered active in Multi-Class if they're playing in more than one class with the same character — whether they're playing under a single teacher or more than one teacher.
Teachers at the same school can use the Teacher Connect feature to sync with each other in the game. This enables them to share students and/or game customizations across each other's classes (on a pick-and-choose basis).
Learn more about Multi-Class and Teacher Connect:
- Teacher Connect - Connecting with other teachers
- Multi-Class - Changes to student levels and regen rates
- Multi-Class - Changes to Sentences and Analytics
- Multi-Class - Importing students and their characters from other classes
- Multi-Class - Importing customizations from other classes
- Why are max character stats locked in Multi-Class?