Connecting to Google and Google Classroom
Google Classroom integrates with Classcraft in numerous ways!
By connecting Classcraft to Google, you can:
- If your whole school or district is playing Classcraft, assign students from the Student Database faster using your Google Classroom.
- Otherwise, add students from your Google Classroom and make setting up your classes a snap.
- Import Google Classroom assignments as lesson objectives in Quests.
- Use Google Forms as self-correcting quizzes in Quests.
- Reward students with XP and GP for turning in their Google assignments via the Grade Converter (Premium feature).
- Upload documents from Google Drive in your Messaging and Quests assignments.
If your Classcraft email address is the same as your Google address, you can choose to sign in to Classcraft with Google at any time, which will link the two accounts.
However, if your Classcraft email address is different from your Google or Google Classroom email, you can navigate to your account profile to link your accounts manually.
Concerned about privacy with Classcraft and Google Classroom? Learn more here.
Students using Google Classroom and Classcraft can install a Google Chrome extension to fancy up their dashboard. Learn more about the extension here.