Manage your parent profile and account settings
Your account profile (available on the desktop app) is where you can manage the details of your account. If you have another child playing Classcraft in school, you can add them here.
To get to your profile, click on your profile icon in the top right of the game screen. Then select "My Profile" from the drop-down menu. You can also access your profile by visiting game.classcraft.com/profile.
Your profile is where you can:
- Link your Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, or Clever account for easier log-in to the game;
- Change your account language;
- Reset your password;
- Add another child to your account;
- Change your email notification options;
- Toggle on/off push notifications (for browsers and the mobile apps)
To save account changes, click on the box beside “I am not a robot” and answer the reCaptcha query. You should then be able to click the "Save" button.