Collective Feedback (district and school licenses)
The Collective Feedback feature enables you, district and school administrators, and staff members who use Classcraft to reward positive student behavior they notice anywhere in school. In this article, learn about:
- Accessing Collective Feedback
- Using the Collective Feedback feature
- Creating and using quick access groups
- Viewing the Collective Feedback behaviors
Accessing Collective Feedback
You can view this feature by clicking "Collective Feedback" in the top navigation bar of your Teacher Dashboard. It can be accessed on a desktop computer or on a mobile device using a browser, but not on the mobile application.
Using the Collective Feedback feature
If you’re not in class and want to reward any student's behavior, click on “Collective Feedback.” Then ...
- Use the search box to enter any student’s name
- Once you find the student you’re looking for, click on the green + icon on the right to add them to the list of selected students
- You can then search for a different student or click “Next” to continue
You can filter your student list using labels to enable the use of any appropriate Tier 2 or 3 behaviors (if available).
- To view these behaviors, click on the pyramid icon in the upper right corner on the positive behaviors list
- Once you’re ready, click “Next” in the lower right corner
- Select one or more behaviors from the list of available behaviors and click “Confirm” to give students their points
Creating and using quick access groups
Quick access groups enable you to easily reward students who are not necessarily in the same grade or class. This could be for an after-class activity or any other need you have.
After finding and selecting students, instead of rewarding their behavior, click the “Save as group” button in the lower right corner.
Enter a name for this group and click “Save.”
Afterward, when accessing the Collective Feedback feature, you’ll see all quick access groups from your homepage. Click on any group to give them points or click on the “...” button to edit the group’s name or delete it.
Viewing Collective Feedback behaviors
If you want to see all the points a student earned through the Collective Feedback feature:
- View the class your student is in
- Click on "Analytics"
- Select "Student overview"
- Find the student in the students list
- Enable "Show schoolwide events
Students can see the behaviors highlighted through Collective Feedback for themselves in the game feed.