Collective Feedback (admins and staff members)
The Collective Feedback feature enables district and school administrators, staff members, and teachers to reward positive student behavior they notice anywhere in school. In this article, learn about:
- Accessing Collective Feedback
- Using the Collective Feedback feature
Accessing Collective Feedback
District and school administrators
The Collective Feedback feature can only be accessed through the School Dashboard. If you’re a district administrator, access the School Dashboard of any school that's already playing in your district.
- On the left hand sidebar, select “Collective Feedback” under “School”
- To select a different school, click on the school’s name in the top navigation bar
First, you’ll need to add your staff members to your roster. Once you have invited your school to start playing, they’ll receive an email asking them to create a password. They’ll then be able to log in at game.classcraft.com, either on a desktop computer, or on a mobile device using their web browser.
When a staff member is assigned to more than one school, they first need to select a school. They can select another school by clicking on the Classcraft logo and returning to their home screen.
Teachers can view this feature by clicking on “Collective Feedback” in the top navigation bar of their Teacher Dashboard.
Using the Collective Feedback feature
When you notice a positive behavior you want to reward, open the Collective Feedback feature and click “Find Students” to begin. Then:
- Use the search box to enter any student’s name
- Once you find a student, click on the green + icon on the right hand side to add them to the list of selected students
- You can then search for a different student to add to your list or click “Next” to continue
You can opt to filter your student list using labels. Doing so will enable you to use any appropriate Tier 2 behaviors (if available).
- To view Tier 2 & 3 behaviors, click on the pyramid icon in the upper right corner of the positive behaviors list
- Once you’re ready, click “Next” in the lower right corner
- Select one or more behaviors from the list of available behaviors and click “Confirm” to give students their points