The Class Tools (Suite of features)
The Class Tools are a suite of features you can use to gamify additional aspects of your classroom to drive fun and engagement.
These tools include:
- Random Student / Team Picker (The Wheel of Destiny) — choose a random student or team to answer questions, pick students for group activities, and more.
- Random Events (The Riders of Vay) — add some surprise to the day by starting class with a fun event or condition.
- Countdown Timer (The White Mountains) — a timer to pace classwork, tests/quizzes, or other class events.
- Stopwatch (The Forest Run) — a stopwatch that can be used with any classroom activity.
- Boss Battles (Adventures in the Wild) — review for formative assessments or do an in-class pop quiz with short answer or multiple choice questions.
- Volume Meter (The Makus Valley) — measure your classroom volume and encourage students to quiet down!
- Grade Converter (Treasures of Tavuros) — reward points to students for scores on assignments or exams. (Optional integration with Google Classroom.)
Click on any of the features listed above to learn more about how they work.