The Class Tools are a suite of features you can use to gamify additional aspects of your classroom to drive fun and engagement.
These tools include:
- The Wheel of Destiny (Random Student / Team Picker) — choose a random student or team to answer questions, pick students for group activities, and more.
- The Riders of Vay (Random Events) — add some surprise to the day by starting class with a fun event or condition.
- The White Mountain (Countdown Timer) — a timer to pace classwork, tests/quizzes, or other class events.
- The Forest Run (Stopwatch) — a stopwatch that can be used with any classroom activity.
- Boss Battles (Formative Review) — review for formative assessments or do an in-class pop quiz with short answer or multiple choice questions.
- The Makus Valley (Volume Meter) — measure your classroom volume and encourage students to quiet down!
- Treasures of Tavuros (Grade Converter) — reward points to students for scores on assignments or exams. (Optional integration with Google Classroom.)
Click on any of the features listed above to learn more about how they work.