The Class Tools (Suite of features)
The Class Tools are a suite of features you can use to gamify additional aspects of your classroom to drive fun and engagement.
These tools include:
- Random Picker (The Wheel of Destiny) — choose a random student or team to answer questions, pick students for group activities, and more.
- Random Events (The Riders of Vay) — add some surprise to the day by starting class with a fun event or condition.
- Timer (The White Mountains) — a timer to pace classwork, tests/quizzes, or other class events. Premium feature.
- Stopwatch (The Forest Run) — a stopwatch that can be used with any classroom activity. Premium feature.
- Boss Battles (Adventures in the Wild) — review for formative assessments or do an in-class pop quiz with short answer or multiple choice questions.
- Volume Meter (The Makus Valley) — measure your classroom volume and encourage students to quiet down!
- Grade Converter (Treasures of Tavuros) — reward points to students for scores on assignments or exams.Premium feature. (Optional integration with Google Classroom.)
Click on any of the features listed above to learn more about how they work.