Classcraft 101: Video Lessons 1-5
Got 15 minutes? Let us walk you through how to get started with Classcraft, from creating and customizing a class to introducing students to the game — and lots more. If you prefer, you can watch the Classcraft 101 videos on our YouTube channel here.
Lesson 1: How Classcraft works (5 min)
See what a typical day in Classcraft is like! You'll learn how to use XP, HP, powers, and other parts of the game to engage students.
Lesson 2: Setting up your classes (4 min)
Here's everything you need to know to create and customize your first class in Classcraft.
Lesson 3: Introducing students to Classcraft (4 min)
Learn some helpful steps to introduce your students to Classcraft and get your class up and running with the game.
Lesson 4: Helping students work as a team (6 min)
Introduce your students to the characters of Classcraft: the Warrior, the Mage, and the Healer.
Lesson 5: Classcraft Premium features (3 mins)
Classcraft Premium includes features such as:
- Timer — A timer teachers can use to pace activities during class.
- Stopwatch — A stopwatch teachers can use to add an element of speed to class activities.
- Boss Battles — In-class quizzes for formative assessment review.
- Volume Meter — A meter that measures class volume and encourages students to quiet down.
- Grade Converter — A tool that converts students’ grades into game points.
- Quests — Personalized, self-paced learning adventures for students to embark upon.
- Analytics — A record of student behavior and academic performance, in comparison with the class average.
- Gear — Hundreds of character equipment that students can mix and match to create unique looks.
- Gold Pieces — In-game currency that teachers can give students for going above and beyond in class. Students can use Gold Pieces to unlock new gear for their characters.
- Pets — Special companions that can be trained and appear next to student characters.
For more info about Premium, visit classcraft.com/pricing.