Quests – Sharing your quests with other teachers
*Quests are a Premium feature
With Quests Sharing, you can easily generate a unique link that lets other teachers use your quest in their own class. Make sure you have the necessary rights to share your content in accordance with the Classcraft Teacher License Agreement.
*Note that Google Classroom assignments will be converted into regular tasks, and any files contained in the Google Classroom will be removed from the shared quest.
On your quest map screen, click the "Share" button in the top right corner.
You can upload your quest directly to the Marketplace by clicking on the "Submit Your Quest" button. Instead, you can choose to share your quest via Facebook, Twitter, or email, or get a direct share link by clicking on "Share Your Quest".
Click on "Click to Copy" to get your share link.
To import your quest, teachers will need to have a Premium Classcraft account and be logged in. If the teacher using your link doesn’t have a Classcraft account, they will be prompted to sign up. After clicking your link, they will be able to choose which class they want to import the quest to. They can also choose to create a new class directly from this screen.
Other ways to share quests
Find out more about submitting quests to the Quests Marketplace here.
Learn more about Quests here:
- Creating a quest
- Accessing and using free quests
- Adding lesson objectives to your map
- Using the Assignments feature
- Integrating Google Classroom assignments
- Enabling Self-Paced Progress for students
- Creating and differentiating paths in Quests
- Accessing and using the Progress Center
- Importing quests from your classes
- Quests Marketplace – Submission guidelines
- Quests Marketplace – Submitting quests to the Marketplace