Quests – Overview
*Quests are a Premium feature
Quests enable teachers to turn their lesson plans into personalized, self-paced learning adventures for students to embark upon in the game. Your entire curriculum can take the form of an interactive map — each point representing an activity or resource that must be completed to go further.
To get started, click the "map" icon in the left sidebar.
Note: Quests are currently available on mobile for students only. You can view the functionalities of Quests Mobile here.
Learn all about Quests here:
- Creating a quest
- Accessing and using free quests
- Adding lesson objectives to your map
- Using the Assignments feature
- Integrating Google Classroom assignments
- Enabling Self-Paced Progress for students
- Creating and differentiating paths
- Accessing and using the Progress Center
- Importing quests from your classes
- Sharing your quests with other teachers
- Quests Marketplace – Submission guidelines
- Quests Marketplace – Submitting quests to the Marketplace